What's special about these pliers?
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
- Toothed pipe grip for greater gripping power
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- "Handform" handles for full gripping and cutting power
These 8-Inch Universal High-Leverage Combination Pliers feature a crimping die behind the hinge for superior leverage while crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals. The universal tapered head-design allows for greater access in confined spaces. Klein’s trademark dual-material Journeyman handles feature a soft outer surface for comfort and a hard inner material for toughness and durability.Jaw Capacity: 2-1/8" (2.1 mm). Handle Finish: Journeyman. Material: Steel. Knife Length: 0.75" (19.1 mm). Handle Length: 5.75" (146.1 mm). Application: Noninsulated Connectors, Lugs, and Terminals. Handle Color: Dark Blue/Black. Jaw Length: 1.781" (45.2 mm). Insulated: No. Jaw Width: 1.031" (26.2 mm). Jaw Thickness: 17/32" (13.5 mm). Nose Type: Universal. Tether Capable: No. Sub Brand: Journeyman. Type: Journeyman Combination Pliers. Overall Length: 8.75" (222.3 mm). Weight: 0.82 lb (0.37 kg).
|P1000724||Journeyman Universal Combination Pliers||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts