- Manufacturer #: KT223X4-INS
- Meets the ASTM 1505-10 standard 1000V rating
- See-through insulating handle confirms metal ends are not connected
- 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 and 3/4 sizes in one tool; 12 point sockets
- Reverse ratcheting action by reversing switches on each end of the wrench
- Textured grooves in handle prevent slipping
- Chrome plated finish resists corrosion
The Klein Tools Linemans Insulating 4-in-1 Box Wrench is the only double ended 4-in-1 wrench on the market to meet the ASTM standard 1000V rating. It features a transparent handle that shows the metal ends of the wrench are not touching. The solid, durable wrench features four 12 point socket sizes: 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, and 3/4.Size: 1/2", 9/16" 5/8", 3/4". Overall Length: 9" (228.6 mm). Weight: 0.70 lb (0.32 kg). Number of Points: 12.
|P1000908||Lineman's Insulating 4-in-1 Box Wrench|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts