- Manufacturer #: D213-8NE
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
The Klein Tools 8-Inch Side-Cutting Pliers offer a high-leverage design ideal for cutting a wide variety of cable and wire sizes. These pliers are crafted from steel alloy for strength and offer knurled jaws for a sure grip.Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Insulated: No. Weight: 0.90 lb (0.41 kg). Handle Color: Dark Blue. Jaw Capacity: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm). Tether Capable: No. Joint Type: Locking. Material: Steel. Knife Length: 0.719" (18.3 mm). Nose Type: New England. Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Type: High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers. Overall Length: 8.688" (220.7 mm). Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Handle Length: 4.938" (125.4 mm). Jaw Length: 1.438" (36.5 mm).
|P1000561||Lineman's Pliers, 8-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts