- Manufacturer #: D2000-49
- Cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Longer handles for added leverage, reach and comfort
- High-leverage design has 67-percent more cutting power
- Angled head design for easy work in confined space
- Induction-hardened cutting knives outlast other cutters
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Designed and built to exceptional quality standards in a tradition spanning close to 160 years, these 9” high-leverage diagonal-cutting pliers feature an angled head, heavy-duty cutting knives and an extra inch of handle to provide additional leverage, reach and comfort on the job. Who knew an extra inch could make your job easier? Pick up this Klein tool and you will feel the difference.Handle Color: Yellow. Weight: 0.64 lb (0.29 kg). Type: Diagonal Cutting High-Leverage Pliers. Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire. Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Insulated: No. Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Overall Length: 9" (228.6 mm). Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped. Jaw Capacity: 1" (25.4 mm). Cut Style: Standard. Handle Length: 5.703" (144.9 mm). Cutting Knives: Standard. Material: Steel. Tether Capable: No.
|P1000525||Pliers, Diagonal-Cutters, Angled Head, 9-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts