What's special about these pliers?
- High leverage design requires 50% less effort compared to conventional combination pliers due to an optimized transmission ratio
- High transmission ratio for easy cutting
- Ergonomically optimized handle shape for firm contact to the hand and fatigue reducing operation
- Effective cross-hatched knurled gripping zone in the jaws for strong gripping and pulling
- Serrated gripping zone below the joint for powerful leverage
- Cutting edges for soft and hard wire, nails and piano wire
- Cutting edge hardness (approx. 64 HRC)
- Vanadium steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Note for 09-12-240: With fish tape puller in the joint gap; with universal crimping point below the joint
|09-01-240||KNIPEX® 9.5" HIGH LEVERAGE LINEMAN'S PLIERS NEW ENGLAND HEAD|
|09-12-240||KNIPEX® 9.5" HIGH LEVERAGE LINEMAN'S PLIERS NEW ENGLAND WITH FISH TAPE PULLER & CRIMPER|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts