What's special about these pliers?
- Thicker dipped handles are more comfortable and easier to grab with gloved hands.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design for greater cutting power
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power.
The thicker-dipped handles on these Linemans Pliersmake them more comfortable and easier to grab with gloved hands. 2000 series knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design provides 46-Percent greater cutting and gripping power. The plier head is precision-hardened for toughness and durability.Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Tether Capable: No. Handle Finish: Heavy Plastic-Dipped. Overall Length: 9.5" (241.3 mm). Insulated: No. Weight: 1.2 lb (0.5 kg). Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1-27/64" (36.1 mm). Nose Type: New England. Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Handle Length: 6.844" (173.8 mm). Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire. Material: Steel. Type: Heavy Duty High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers. Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Handle Color: Light Red. Style_Name: Heavy Duty Cutting.
|P1000711||Heavy-Duty Lineman's Pliers, Thicker-Dipped Handle||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts