What's special about these pliers?
- Heavier design for all-purpose use
- Tapered nose for easy working in confined areas
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool stee
Overall Length: 6.125" (155.6 mm). Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Tether Capable: No. Material: Steel. Cutting Knives: Standard. Weight: 0.38 lb (0.17 kg). Insulated: No. Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Type: All-Purpose Diagonal Cutting Pliers. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Handle Color: Red. Cut Style: Standard. Jaw Width: 0.75" (19.1 mm). Size_Name: 6-Inch.
|P1000594||All-Purpose Diagonal Cutting Pliers, 6-Inch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts