What's special about these pliers?
- Built-in crimper works on non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
These Linemans Pliers feature a built-in crimper for non-insulated connectors. Heavy-duty cutting knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design provides 46-Percent more cutting power. The dual-material Journeyman handles are more comfortable and durable than other handles.Jaw Capacity: 1.43" (36.3 mm). Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg). Type: Heavy Duty High Leverage Side Cutting/Crimping Pliers. Handle Finish: Journeyman. Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Handle Color: Light Blue/Black. Tether Capable: No. Sub Brand: Journeyman. Nose Type: New England. Overall Length: 9.5" (241.3 mm). Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Insulated: No. Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Material: Steel. Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire; Crimps Noninsulated Connectors, Lugs and Terminals. Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Handle Length: 7.375" (187.3 mm). Style_Name: HD Cutting with Crimping.
|P1000729||Lineman's Pliers, Crimping, 9-Inch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts