- Manufacturer #: J215-8CR
- Multi-purpose tool saves time and lessens the tool count
- Strips 10-14 AWG solid and 12-16 stranded wire
- High-leverage design for 34-percent more cutting power
- Wide knurled head easily grabs and twists wires
- 6-32 and 8-32 bolt shearing
- Crimps non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- Full length, induction hardened cutting knives for hard wire
- Dual-material Journeyman grips are more comfortable and last longer than other handles
Strip, cut, twist, shear and crimp with one tool! With full length, induction hardened knives and a high-leverage design, these hybrid pliers provide more cutting power on hard wire. It easily strips 10-14 AWG solid and 12-16 stranded wire. The wide, knurled head easily grabs and twists wires. Convenient holes for shearing 6-32 and 8-32 bolts plus a crimper for non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals make this a must-have tool for your bag.Overall Width: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Application: Strip (10-14 SLD)(12-16 STR), Bolt Shear #6-32 and #8-32, Crimps Non-Insulated Connectors, Lugs and Terminals, Cuts Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wire. Overall Length: 8" (203.2 mm). Weight062 lb (.028 kg). Type: High Leverage Stripping Crimping Shearing Side-Cut Hybrid Plier. Overall Height: 1" (25.4 mm). Special Features: High Leverage Design. Standard: —. Jaw Thickness: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Jaw Width: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Handle Length: 5.75" (146.05 mm). Joint Type: Hot Rivet. Jaw Length: 2" (50.8 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1.5" (38.1 mm). Tether Capable: No. Knife Length: 0.75" (19.05 mm). Insulated: No. Handle Color: Gray/Black. Handle Finish: Journeyman. Cut Style: Side-Cutting.
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts