- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping of non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
- Toothed pipe grip for greater gripping power
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Custom, US-made, tool steel
Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Weight: 0.72 lb (0.33 kg). Overall Length: 8.625" (219.1 mm). Nose Type: Universal. Jaw Thickness: 17/32" (13.5 mm). Jaw Width: 1.031" (26.2 mm). Knife Length: 0.75" (19.1 mm). Handle Color: Dark Blue. Jaw Length: 1.781" (45.2 mm).
|P1001309||Universal Combination Pliers, 8-Inch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts