What's special about this can wrench hex nut?
- Two tools in one saves space in your pouch
- One end opens telephone box fasteners, the other end tightens nuts on binding-post terminals.
- The 7/16-Inch socket has a black finish and the 3/8-Inch socket has a silver finish.
- Sockets are 1-1/4-Inch (32 mm) deep to fit over long binding posts and are thin-walled for easy access into tight areas.
- Socket ends are color-coded for quick identification of socket sizes
- Hex-socket design enables using a wrench to obtain extra torque
- High-impact, break-resistant handle for long and dependable service
- Sockets are heat-treated, alloy steel
The Klein Tools Can Wrench delivers 2-in-1 versatility and performance with a drop-forged construction, made from steel alloy. This tool allows you to open telephone box fasteners with one end and tighten nuts on binding-post terminals with the other. Socket ends are color-coded for quick identification of socket sizes.Overall Length: 7" (177.8 mm). Socket Size: 3/8" and 7/16" Hex Nut. Weight: 0.35 lb (0.16 kg). Handle Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm). Material: Alloy Steel.
|P1002771||Can Wrench, 3/8" and 7/16" Hex Nut||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts