- Manufacturer #: D2000-9NETP
- Quickly and easily pulls 1/8-Inch (3 mm) or 1/4-Inch (6 mm) flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardend plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
These Linemans Side-Cutting pliers feature a built-in channel to pull steel fish tapes without damaging the wire. Cutting knives are induction hardened for long life. The 2000 series blades are designed for heavy-duty cutting of ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design provides 46-Percent greater cutting power than other plier designs. Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting wire. Pick up these Kleins and feel the difference.Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1.43" (36.3 mm). Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg). Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Overall Length: 9.375" (238.1 mm). Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Handle Color: Light Blue. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Style_Name: HD Cutting with FT Pulling.
|P1000533||Lineman's Pliers, Fish Tape Pulling, 9-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts