- Manufacturer #: D257-4
- Tapered nose for easy working in confined areas and close tip cutting
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Weight: 0.12 lb (0.05 kg). Jaw Width: 0.438" (11.1 mm). Nose Type: Tapered. Tether Capable: No. Material: Steel. Cut Style: Semi-Flush. Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Type: Diagonal Cutting Midget Pliers. Insulated: No. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Jaw Thickness: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Cutting Knives: Semi-Flush. Handle Length: 3.125" (79.4 mm). Jaw Length: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Overall Length: 4.25" (108 mm). Handle Color: Light Blue. Jaw Capacity: 3/4" (19.1 mm). Style_Name: Standard.
|P1000596||Midget Diagonal Cutting Pliers, 4-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts