What's special about these pliers?
- High-leverage design for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
- Professional-grade materials for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool
Type: High Leverage Side Cutting Journeyman Pliers. Handle Finish: Journeyman. Nose Type: New England. Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1-7/16" (1.4 mm). Material: Steel. Application: General Purpose. Cut Style: Flush. Insulated: No. Sub Brand: Journeyman. Handle Color: Dark Blue/Black. Handle Length: 6.75" (171.5 mm). Tether Capable: No. Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg). Overall Length: 9.5" (241.3 mm). Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Joint Type: Adjustable. Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm).
|P1000747||9-Inch Journeyman™ Pliers Side Cutting||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts