- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
The high-leverage design of these Diagonal-Cutters provide 36-Percent more cutting and gripping power. 2000 Series knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. The angled head makes it easier to work in confined spaces. Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting wire.Insulated: No. Handle Length: 7.375" (187.3 mm). Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped. Joint Type: Locking. Type: Diagonal Cutting Heavy Duty High Leverage Pliers. Cut Style: Standard. Tether Capable: No. Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Weight: 0.60 lb (0.27 kg). Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire. Cutting Knives: Standard. Jaw Capacity: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm). Overall Length: 8" (203.2 mm). Handle Color: Blue. Material: Steel. Nose Type: Angled. Style_Name: Heavy Duty.
|P1000523||Pliers, Diagonal-Cutters, Angled Head, 8-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts