- Manufacturer #: 56999
- EC & M magazines 2016 Product of the Year in the Hand Tools category
- Easily attach locknuts in tight or deep cut-in boxes
- For 1/2-Inch and 3/4-Inch connectors
- Direct-drive heads rotate each other when twisted
- Heavy duty steel construction enables needed torque to loosen or tighten connectors
- Perfect for remodel work where box is filled with existing wires
Perfect for hard to reach connectors. Works in deep or tight boxes where pliers or fingers cant. Patent pending drive shaft design lets you easily loosen and tighten conduit connectors using a stationary twisting motion. Turn a complicated operation into an easy two hand task with Kleins conduit locknut wrench.Material: Steel. Size: 1/2" and 3/4". Weight: 0.70 lb (0.32 kg). Application: For Reaching 1/2" (12.7 mm) and 3/4" (19.1 mm) Connectors in Deep or Tight Boxes. Overall Length: 9" (228.6 mm). Special Features: Screwdriver Leverage Hole in Head to Provide Extra Torque. Type: Twist Rotating Head.
|P1002316||Conduit Locknut Wrench, Fits 1/2", 3/4"|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts