- Manufacturer #: D321-41/2C
- Lightweight, slim-nose pliers for precision subminiature assembly work
- Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping
- Curved handles provide greater tool control
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action
The Klein Tools 4" Slim Long Nose Pliers with Spring are ideal for wrapping and looping wire in precision subminiature assembly work. These pliers offer curved handles for a secure, ergonomic grip and feature knurled, side-cutting jaws.Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Weight: 0.13 lb (0.06 kg). Jaw Thickness: 1/4" (6.4 mm). Handle Color: Light Blue. Overall Length: 4.813" (122.3 mm). Point Diameter: 1/32" x 1/16" (.79 mm x 1.58 mm). Jaw Length: 1.063" (27 mm). Jaw Width: 0.438" (11.1 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1.39" (35.3 mm).
|P1000608||Slim Long Nose Pliers with Spring, 4-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts