- Manufacturer #: 57005
- Torque range of 30 to 250 inch pound (3.39 to 28.25 Nm)
- Micro-adjustable for increased accuracy
- Easy to read and adjust with quick release lever
- Stainless steel handle provides improved, more comfortable grip
- N.I.S.T. traceable calibration certificate meeting the ASME standard of +/- 4-percent
- Made in the USA of imported and domestic components
Kleins Torque-Sensing Wrenches are micro-adjustable for increased accuracy. They are easy to read and adjust with a quick release lever. Rely on this torque wrench to tighten your bolts to the best spec possible.Drive Size: 3/8" (9.5 mm). Range: 30 to 250 in. lb. (3.4 to 28.3 Nm). Overall Length: 10.625" (269.9 mm). Weight: 1.2 lb (0.5 kg). Style_Name: 30 to 250-Inch/Pound. Standard: N.I.S.T. Traceable Calibration Certificate Meeting ASME Standard of +/- 4%.
|P1002319||3/8-Inch Torque Wrench Square Drive|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts