What's special abput this reel?
- Woven fiberglass tape with moisture-proof coating of polyvinyl chloride assures durability and protects against oil or chemicals.
- Can be immersed in water without adverse effects
- Black figures on a yellow background are easy to read
- All metal parts are nickel-plated for protection against rust
- End-hooks are permanently attached to a reinforced strip
- Case and reel are ruggedly built, yet lightweight and comfortable to use.
- Tape line is graduated in feet and inches to 8ths
- Graduations and numbers are black; foot markings are red
- Contained in an open reel and is easy to handle and rewind
- Line will not collect dirt or bring debris into the case
Klein Tools 150-Foot (45.72 m) Tape Measure is made from woven fiberglass tape with moisture-proof coating of polyvinyl chloride assures durability and protects against oil or chemicals. All metal parts are nickel plated for protection against rust. Tape line is graduated in feet and inches to 8ths.Hook: Single. Tape Length: 150 ft (45.7 m). Weight: 1.7 lb (0.8 kg). Graduations: 1/8". Overall Width: 2" (50.8 mm). Overall Height: 9.25" (235 mm). Overall Length: 13" (330.2 mm). Magnetic: No. Tape Material: Fiberglass. Style_Name: Open Reel. Size_Name: 150-Feet.
|P1003087||Woven Fiberglass Tape Open-Reel, 150-Foot||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts