What's special about these pliers?
- Cleanly strips 16 AWG (1.0 mm) solid wire
- Tapered nose for easy working in confined areas
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool stee
Application: 16 AWG (1.0 mm) Solid Wire. Handle Color: Red. Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Cutting Knives: Standard. Overall Length: 6.125" (155.6 mm). Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Material: Steel. Weight: 0.30 lb (0.14 kg). Jaw Width: 0.688" (17.5 mm). Type: Wire Stripping Pliers. Cut Style: Standard. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Handle Length: 5" (127.0 mm). Insulated: No. Tether Capable: No. Jaw Capacity: 0.84" (21.3 mm). Size_Name: 6-Inch. Style_Name: Stripping Hole.
|P1000585||Pliers, Diagonal Cutting w/Stripping Hole, 6-Inch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts