What's special about these pliers?
- Hinge opening holds and cleans 5/8-Inch (16 mm) pole line and hardware bolts or threaded rods
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with rounded nose and sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaw
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
These Linemans Side-Cutting pliers feature a hinge opening to hold and clean 5/8 (16 mm) pole line and hardware bolts or threaded rods. Cutting knives are induction hardened for long life. The 2000 series blades are designed for heavy-duty cutting of ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design provides 46-Percent greater cutting power than other plier designs. Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting wire. Pick up these Kleins and feel the difference.Overall Length: 9.375" (238.1 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Application: Holds 5/8" (15.9 mm) Pole Line and Hardware Bolts, Threaded Rods; Cuts ACSR, Screws, Nails, and Most Hardened Wire. Nose Type: New England. Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Jaw Capacity: 1.43" (36.3 mm). Handle Color: Light Blue. Weight: 1.2 lb (0.5 kg). Type: Heavy Duty High Leverage Thread Holding Pliers. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Tether Capable: No. Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Handle Length: 6.625" (168.3 mm). Insulated: No. Material: Steel. Style_Name: HD Cutting with Thread Cleaner.
|P1000532||Lineman's Pliers, Bolt Thread-Holding||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts