- Manufacturer #: D243-8
- Cleanly strips 12 and 14 solid AWG wire
- High-leverage design; rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool stee
Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Cut Style: Standard. Tether Capable: No. Type: High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Wire Stripping Pliers. Insulated: No. Material: Steel. Handle Color: Red. Jaw Capacity: 15/16" (23.8 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Overall Length: 8.063" (204.8 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Handle Length: 6.125" (155.6 mm). Application: 12 and 14 AWG Wire. Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Weight: 0.60 lb (0.27 kg). Cutting Knives: Standard.
|P1000586||Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Stripping Holes, 8-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts