What's special about this slide-out rack shelf?
- Fully extends to 28" to allow ample space for equipment maintenance, additions, or removals
- Four attachment points to securely and safely hold switches, laptops, or network cable testers
- Even though the shelf is 2", it requires only 1U of rack space, which leaves plenty of room for other equipment
- Vented to improve circulation around equipment and prevent overheating
- Click for More Features
The Slide-Out Shelf by Quest has a load capacity of 55 lbs, extends a full 28” for easy rear access to components, and is vented to help keep equipment cool. Made of 16 AWG cold rolled steel, with a black powder coat finish to help prevent abrasions and scratches.
|Part #||Width||Height||Depth||Load Capacity||Weight||Price|
|QES0419-0114||19" W||2" H||14" - 28"||55 lbs||9.02 lbs|
|Part #||Description||Rack Space||Price|
|BB-CMA-1U||Black Box Cable Management Arm||1U|
- Manufactured of CRS for added durability and a lifetime of use
- Black power coat finish withstands the occasional bump or scratch
- A load capacity of 55 lbs for heavier equipment or accessories
- Rounded corners help protect against accidental scratches from sharp edges
- Mounting hardware included
|PART #||U / RMS||TOTAL HEIGHT||WIDTH||DEPTH (not extended)||DEPTH (fully extended)||LOAD CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|QES0419-0114||1U||2"||19"||14"||28"||55 lbs||9.02 lbs|
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. While it might be able to handle some weight on only two posts, it is not recommended for that type of application.
- Thank you for your question. The extended depth is 28". Please call us at 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions about this product.
- Hello, This shelf is made of 16 AWG cold rolled steel
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts