Quest Pull-Out Shelf
Add or Maintain Your Equipment From the Front of the Rack
What's special about this slide-out rack shelf?
- Fully extends to 28" to allow ample space for equipment maintenance, additions, or removals.
- Four attachment points to securely and safely hold switches, laptops, or network cable testers.
- Even though the shelf is 2", it requires only 1U of rack space, which leaves plenty of room for other equipment.
- Vented to improve circulation around equipment and prevent overheating.
- Click for More Features
The Slide-Out Shelf by Quest has a load capacity of 55 lbs, extends a full 28” for easy rear access to components, and is vented to help keep equipment cool. Made of 16 AWG cold rolled steel, with a black powder coat finish to help prevent abrasions and scratches.
|Part #||Width||Height||Depth||Load Capacity||Weight||Price|
|QES0419-0114||19" W||2" H||14" - 28"||55 lbs||9.02 lbs||
|Part #||Description||Rack Space||Price|
|BB-CMA-1U||Black Box Cable Management Arm||1U||
|PART #||U / RMS||TOTAL HEIGHT||WIDTH||DEPTH (not extended)||DEPTH (fully extended)||LOAD CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|QES0419-0114||1U||2"||19"||14"||28"||55 lbs||9.02 lbs|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Can this operate while only attached to two posts
- Thank you for your question. While it might be able to handle some weight on only two posts, it is not recommended for that type of application.
What is the width of the shelf area when extended?
- Thank you for your question. The extended depth is 28". Please call us at 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions about this product.
What gauge of steel is this shelf made of? Thank you.
- Hello, This shelf is made of 16 AWG cold rolled steel
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts