What's special about these shielded patch panels?
- All metal construction helps to reduce or eliminate electromagnetic interference (EMI) when combined with other shielded equipment such as shielded patch cables and modules.
- Medium and high-density models are available for housing 16-72 modules on a single 1RU or 2RU faceplate.
- Provides space for colored icons and write labels to make color-coding and identification easy for high-density applications.
- Click for More Features
Panduit Mini-Com® all metal shielded modular patch panels are ideal for any application requiring extreme EMI protection such as in healthcare or manufacturing environments. These shielded panels are designed to improve overall system performance and increase stability by deflecting or redirecting EMI or RFI away from delicate wiring and components.
|Flat All Metal Shielded Modular Patch Panels
|24-Port All Metal Modular Patch Panel
|1.72" (43.7 mm)
|19" (482.6 mm)
The Pan-Net Guarantee is a 20-year product replacement guarantee on standards based component performance. In order to qualify for this guarantee, the system must be installed per the following –
1. Meet all TIA/EIA commercial building wiring standards.
2. Panduit categorized product must be used in conjunction with an equivalent or higher Category UL or ETL verified cable.
3. Panduit products must be installed per Panduit instruction sheets.
4. All networks shall be installed per applicable standards and manufacturer’s guidelines.
* Guarantee only and does not cover labor to repair or replace.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts