What's special about these shielded patch panels?
- All metal construction helps to reduce or eliminate electromagnetic interference (EMI) when combined with other shielded equipment such as shielded patch cables and modules.
- Medium and high-density models are available for housing 16-72 modules on a single 1RU or 2RU faceplate.
- Provides space for colored icons and write labels to make color-coding and identification easy for high-density applications.
- Click for More Features
Panduit Mini-Com® all metal shielded modular patch panels are ideal for any application requiring extreme EMI protection such as in healthcare or manufacturing environments. These shielded panels are designed to improve overall system performance and increase stability by deflecting or redirecting EMI or RFI away from delicate wiring and components.
|Flat All Metal Shielded Modular Patch Panels|
|PAN-CP24BLY||24-Port All Metal Modular Patch Panel||1RU||1.72" (43.7 mm)||19" (482.6 mm)||0.70" (17.8mm)||0.456 lb||
|PAN-CP48BLY||48-Port All Metal Modular Patch Panel||2RU||3.47" (88.1 mm)||19" (482.6 mm)||0.70" (17.8mm)||0.651 lb||
|Flat All Metal with Strain Relief Bar|
|PAN-CP48WSBLY||48-Port All Metal Modular Patch Panel w/ Strain Relief Bar||2RU||3.47" (88.1 mm)||19" (482.6 mm)||3.38" (85.9mm)||2.2 lbs||
|Angled All Metal Shielded Modular Patch Panels|
|PAN-CPA24BLY||24-Port Angled All Metal Modular Patch Panel||1RU||1.72" (43.7 mm)||19" (482.6 mm)||4.22" (107.1 mm)||0.62 lb||
- Shielded panels with support bar helps maintain a high performance bend radius and provides additional cable management by securing cables to patch panel.
- Accepts all Mini-Com® shielded modules for fast and easy installation; modules snap-in and out to simplify moves, adds, and changes.
- Includes #12-24 and M6 mounting screws with serrated bottoms for removing paint and creating a superior metal-to-metal contact.
- Mounts to standard EIA 19” rack
- CPT tool included for faster and easier removal of Mini-Com® modules
- Panels follow TIA/EIA-606-A labeling standards
- UL DUXR-E129886
- RoHS Compliant
- View manufacturer's warranty
- CP16BLY - 16-Port Flat All Metal Patch Panel (PDF)
- CP24BLY - 24-Port Flat All Metal Patch Panel (PDF)
- CP48BLY - 48-Port Flat All Metal Patch Panel (PDF)
- CP72BLY - 72-Port Flat All Metal Patch Panel (PDF)
- CP16WSBLY - 16-Port Flat All Metal Patch Panel with Strain Relief Bar (PDF)
- CP24WSBLY - 24-Port Flat All Metal Patch Panel with Strain Relief Bar (PDF)
- CP48WSBLY - 48-Port Flat All Metal Patch Panel with Strain Relief Bar (PDF)
- CPA24BLY - 24-Port Angled All Metal Patch Panel (PDF)
- CPA48BLY - 48-Port Angled All Metal Patch Panel (PDF)
- CPA72BLY - 72-Port Angled All Metal Patch Panel (PDF)
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Installation Instructions: Mini-Com All Metal Shielded Modular Patch Panels (PDF)
- Specification Sheets: Mini Com Flat All Metal Shielded Modular Patch Panels (PDF)
- Specification Sheets: Mini Com Angled All Metal Shielded Modular Patch Panels (PDF)
The Pan-Net Guarantee is a 20-year product replacement guarantee on standards based component performance. In order to qualify for this guarantee, the system must be installed per the following –
1. Meet all TIA/EIA commercial building wiring standards.
2. Panduit categorized product must be used in conjunction with an equivalent or higher Category UL or ETL verified cable.
3. Panduit products must be installed per Panduit instruction sheets.
4. All networks shall be installed per applicable standards and manufacturer’s guidelines.
* Guarantee only and does not cover labor to repair or replace.
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts