Panduit® Adhesive Grommet Edging
Safe, Affordable, Flexible, and Easy To Install Protection From Sharp Panel Edges
What's special about this adhesive Panduit grommet edging?
- Molded from durable, flexible polyethylene plastic that protects soft skin and delicate wires from rough or unfinished edges.
- Available in two styles: Solid Wall for protecting straight paths, or Slotted Wall for finishing inside holes or irregular surfaces like in computer racks or residential enclosures.
- Adhesive lining (with no liner to peel off) ensures product will stay where it is installed, and requires no special tool or messy user supplied adhesives once pressure is applied.
- Click for More Features
Panduit® Adhesive Grommet Edging protects wires and cables from friction and wearing damage caused by the sharp, unfinished edging of panel walls and cable knockouts in rack equipment. Grommet edging not only protects, but adds appeal to once unappealing surfaces.
|SLOTTED WALL – Continuous Polyethylene w/ Adhesive|
|Part #||Panel Thickness (IN)||Panel Thickness (MM)||In Outside Width A (IN)||Outside Width A (MM)||Outside Height B (IN)||Outside Height B (MM)||Length||Color||Price|
|PAN-GEE62F-A||0.036 - 0.062||0.9 - 1.6||0.131||3.3||0.16||4.1||100'||Natural, Black||
|PAN-GEE99F-A||0.062 - 0.099||1.6 - 2.5||0.169||4.3||0.185||4.7||100'||Natural, Black||
|PAN-GEE144F-A||0.099 - 0.144||2.5 - 3.7||0.213||5.4||0.222||5.6||100'||Natural, Black||
|SOLID WALL – Continuous Polyethylene w/ Adhesive|
|Part #||Panel Thickness (IN)||Panel Thickness (MM)||Outside Width A (IN)||Outside Width A (MM)||Outside Height B (IN)||Outside Height B (MM)||Length||Color||Price|
|PAN-GES62F-A||0.036 - 0.062||0.9 - 1.6||0.131||3.3||0.16||4.1||100'||Natural, Black||
|PAN-GES99F-A||0.062 - 0.099||1.6 - 2.5||0.169||4.3||0.185||4.7||100'||Natural, Black||
|PAN-GES144F-A||0.099 - 0.144||2.5 - 3.7||0.213||5.4||0.222||5.6||100'||Natural, Black||
|Material:||Weather resistant polyethylene with rubber based adhesive|
|Maximum Temperature Rating:||122°F (50°C)|
|Minimum Temperature Rating:||-40°F (-40°C)|
|Roll Length:||100 feet|
|Color:||Available in black or natural|
|Wall:||Slotted or Solid- 0.062, 0.099, 0.144|
|UL Rating:||UL HB|
Use these tables as a guide to determine PANDUIT grommet edging sizes. The most common gauges for electrical applications of sheet metal dimensions are listed based on the Manufacturer Standard Gauge for Steel.
for Steel (in)
for Steel (in)
for Steel (in)
Grommet edging installation is an easy 3 step process:
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Electrical Wiring - Can this be used on the knock outs in electrical panels (high voltage applications). I'm wondering because I need to add a bushing or grommet to a knock out with a large diameter cable already going through it.
- Thank you for your question. These products are not rated for high voltage and they can only withstand a minimal amount of temperatures. I would not recommend this application for it.
Can this Panduit conduit be installed on the edge of 5/8" gyp. board opening?
- Hello, Unfortunately the largest width of this item is .213" so it will not fit on your .625" thick gypsum board
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts