What's special about these cable ties?
- Attach directly to mounting holes in your chassis or panel to secure cable bundles or hoses with up to a 4" diameter.
- Releasable design lets you loosen the tie before final tensioning to alter the contents of the bundle if needed.
- Weather resistant, heat stabilized material allows you to use these ties indoors, outdoors, and in high-heat conditions up to 212°F.
- Ideal for internal cable management on switch panels, personal computers, enclosure racks, and electronics.
- Click for More Features
Sta-Strap® Chassis and Panel Mount Cable Ties by Panduit® deliver a secure solution for wire management inside a chassis. Whether you are a hobbyist building electronics or a professional tech optimizing a server room, these ties will ensure that your wire runs are neat and professional.
|Without Centering Pilot|
|Part #||Length||Max. Bundle Dia.||Hole Dia. Range||Qty||Color||Price|
|PAN-SSPM25H-L300||10.1" (257 mm)||2.70" (70 mm)||0.316" to 0.820"
(8.0 mm to 21.0 mm)
|Operating Temperature||212°F (100°C)|
|Industry Standards||UL E56854
|Tensile Strength||120 lbs (534 N)|
|Recommended Cable Tie Guns||GTH, GS4H, GS4EH, PTH, STH2, ST3EH|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Hello, This item can withstand up to 212 degrees indoors and outdoors, and is weather-resistant.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts