What's special about these flush mount patch panels?
- Rear mounted faceplates allow the modules to be flush with the front of the patch panel.
- The patch panel will work with any Category 5E, Category 6 UTP, Fiber or Coax keystone modules that snap into the panel for simple and fast installations.
- Angled patch panels save installation costs by decreasing the need for horizontal cable managers.
- Click for More Features
|Part #||Product Preview||Description||Ports||U/RMS||Weight||Price|
|PAN-NKPP24FMY||Panduit NetKey Flush Mount Patch Panel||24 Port||1U||1.2 lbs||
- NetKey flush mount patch panels are economical and durable
- Available in 24 and 48 port sizes standard, high density or angled configurations.
- Compatible with any keystone modules for fiber or UTP copper cable.
- RoHS Compliant
- The 24 port flush mount patch panel is supplied with (6) four port rear mounted faceplates and only takes up one rack space in height while the 48 port flush mount patch panel is supplied with 6 eight port rear mounted faceplates and is 2 RU in height.
- Above each port are easily seen pre printed numbers for wiring identification.
- The flush mount patch panel works with any standard TIA/EIA 19” width rack or cabinet.
- Write on the white areas of the panel to identify both ports and panels.
- High density patch panels allow the installer to double the number of ports in a smaller rack unit panel (1 rack space for 48 Ports).
- Each patch panel includes four 12-24 and four M6 screws
- Powder coat Black finish to match your network installation.
- These panels are also a fit for the Panduit PatchRunner cable management System.
- 20 year manufacturer warranty
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts