What's special about these PANDUIT® Fiber Optic Modular Inserts?
PANDUIT® NetKey® Fiber Adapter Modules are designed to fit with all Keystone compatible products. This unique design for fiber optics allow a versatility never before seen for fiber connections by providing the commodity to be used with patch panels, faceplates, and other Keystone standard designed products.
|PAN-NKSCM||NetKey® SC Multimode Simplex Adapter Module||Phosphor Bronze Split Sleeve||Off White, White, Electric Ivory|
|PAN-NKSCMZ||NetKey® SC Singlemode Simplex Adapter Module||Zirconia Ceramic Split Sleeve||Off White, White, Electric Ivory|
|PAN-NKSTM||NetKey® ST Multimode Simplex Adapter Module||Phosphor Bronze Split Sleeve||Off White, White, Electric Ivory|
|PAN-NKDLCM||NetKey® LC Multimode Duplex Adapter Module||Phosphor Bronze Split Sleeves||Off White, Electric Ivory|
|PAN-NKDLCMZ||NetKey® LC Singlemode Duplex Adapter Module||Zirconia Ceramic Split Sleeve||Off White, White, Electric Ivory|
- Choice of phosphor bronze or zirconium ceramic split sleeves to fit specific network requirements
- TIA/EIA-604 FOCIS-10 compatible adapters
- Exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.3 Requirements
- Sr./Jr. (Senior/Junior) adapter modules are designed to accept FOCIS-10 compatible senior LC connectors at either end and FOCIS-10 junior LC connectors at the inside end for inside the wall applications
|ST Adapter Module Spec Diagram||SC Adapter Module Spec Diagram|
|LC Adapter Module Spec Diagram||MT-RJ Adapter Module Spec Diagram|
- A Closer Look at Panduit
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts