What's special about these Plenum rated hook and loop fasteners?
- UL listed and certified to be used in plenum or air handling spaces; will meet and pass most or all building code inspections.
- Very durable; has the highest tensile strength of any plenum-rated hook and loop fastener in the industry.
- Available in two different colors and several styles to help you manage and identify different cable bundles.
- Click for More Features
Installing wires and cables in today's buildings can be tricky because of special building codes and laws requiring that special materials be used. With Panduit's plenum rated hook and loop cable ties, you can manage and organize your expensive plenum rated cabling without worrying about passing building codes or damaging wires from over-tightening.
|Tak-Ty® Plenum Hook and Loop Ties|
|PAN-HLTP2I||8" L x 0.5" W x 0.1" Thick||10 ties||Black, Maroon||0.06 lb||
|Tak-Ty® Plenum Hook and Loop Strips|
|PAN-HLSP1-5S||6" L x 0.75" W x 0.1" Thick||10 strips||Black, Maroon||0.05 lb|
|PAN-HLSP3S||12" L x 0.75" W x 0.1" Thick||10 strips||Black, Maroon||0.11 lb|
|PAN-HLSP5S||18" L x 0.75" W x 0.1" Thick||10 strips||Black, Maroon||0.16 lb|
These versatile hook and loop wraps replace old style cable ties that are difficult to work with and can't be reused, but with the Tak-Ty all you need for adjusting, adding to, or removing the cable tie is the strength of your fingers. Tak-Ty Hook and Loop cable ties work by simply wrapping the tie around the cable/wire bundle, threading the small end through eyelet, then folding the hook-end over the loop side — you're done!
- The unique holding power of hook and loop technology allows you to properly secure high-performance cables without worrying about over-tightening the bundles which can disrupt or diminish the integrity of network data.
- Adjustable and fully releasable so you can bundle cables or wires at your own pace or make changes without wasting additional cable ties.
- Easy to use: no complicated and frustrating fasteners or release switches that can lead to wasted installation time.
- No installation tools are required, and the hook and loop sides peel apart quickly and easily with just the strength of your hands.
- Flammability rating: UL94V-2
|Tak-Ty Plenum Ties||Tak-Ty Plenum Strips|
|Quantity / Pack||10||10|
|Material||Nylon Loop, Polyethylene Hook||Nylon Loop, Polyethylene Hook|
|Operating Temperature||0°F to 122°F (-17°C to 50°C)||0°F to 122°F (-17°C to 50°C)|
|Minimum Tensile Strength||40 lbs.||18 lbs.|
|Minimum Bundle Diameter||0.25”||0.25”|
|Maximum Bundle Diameter||1.91"||3.18"||1.5"||3.20"||5.0"|
|Width||0.5” Body and 1.0” Head||0.75"|
|RoHS Compliancy Status||Compliant||Compliant|
|CE Compliancy Status||Compliant||Compliant|
|UL Listed||File Number E56854||No|
|NEC||Section 300-22 (C) and (D)|
Note: Minimum 2” overlap required to achieve loop tensile rating
- History of VELCRO®
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Make a Cable Snake
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts