What's special about these modular patch panels?
- Arranges modules into groups of six to provide additional mounting and organization options.
- Snap-on face plate is easily removed for convenient front access to installed modules and cable terminations.
- Supports all Mini-Com® modules (CAT 5e, CAT 6, fiber optic, and audio/video) for creating a unique panel to meet even the most demanding specifications.
- Click for More Features
When it comes to network installation, it’s good to have options, because you never know what roadblocks may occur. With Panduit’s Mini-Com M6 style patch panels, you now have that unique option. These patch panels provide 6-Port face plates, instead of the 4-Ports offered by standard panels, to provide addition cable management options or alternatives.
|PAN-CPPL24M6BLY||24-port patch panel supplied with four factory installed CFPLM6BL snap-in faceplates.||1U||19" L x 1.72" W x 0.68" D||0.615 lbs||
|Replacement Labels for Mini-Com® M6|
|PAN-C6PPLK1-24||Replacement labels for Mini-Com® M6 Style Modular.
Labels are pre-printed 1 - 24 on one side and write-on area on reverse side.
|-||3.9" L x 1.21" W x 0.03" D||0.011 lbs||
|RoHS Compliancy Status||Compliant||Compliant|
|Note||CPPL24M6BLY replaces CPPL24M6BL||CPPL48M6BLY replaces CPPL48M6BL|
|UL Rated||UL DUXR-E129886||UL DUXR-E129886|
|Part Description||24-port patch panel supplied with four factory installed CFPLM6BL snap-in faceplates.||48-port patch panel supplied with eight factory installed CFPLM6BL snap-in faceplates.|
|Product Type||Modular Patch Panel||Modular Patch Panel|
|Max. No. of Mini-Com Modules||24||48|
|No. of Module Spaces||24||48|
|No. of Ports||24||48|
|No. of Rack Spaces||1||2|
|Patch Panel Style||Flat||Flat|
|Pricing Description||Patch Panel, 24 Port, Modular, 6 Pack, Black||Patch Panel, 48 Port, Modular, 6 Pack, Black|
|Min. Order UOM||PC||PC|
|Min. Order Qty.||1||1|
The Pan-Net Guarantee is a 20-year product replacement guarantee on standards based component performance. In order to qualify for this guarantee, the system must be installed per the following –
1. Meet all TIA/EIA commercial building wiring standards.
2. Panduit categorized product must be used in conjunction with an equivalent or higher Category UL or ETL verified cable.
3. Panduit products must be installed per Panduit instruction sheets.
4. All networks shall be installed per applicable standards and manufacturer’s guidelines.
* Guarantee only and does not cover labor to repair or replace.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts