What's special about these adhesive mounting clips?
- Adhesive backing allows routing of wires and cables where mounting holes cannot be drilled.
- Mounts take up very little room with its low profile design.
- 4-way cable tie entry, each 1/4" wide, makes installation fast and easy.
- Click for More Features
Choose Panduit's Super Grip 4 Way adhesive mounts whenever you require cable bundling to be mounted and holes cannot be drilled onto the mounting surface. You can apply onto steel or painted surfaces following the surface cleaning instructions provided. For small spaces, these mounts take up very little room and are easy to use.
|Part #||Description||L X W||Color||Quantity / Pack||Weight||Price / Pack|
|PAN-SGABM20-A-C||Panduit Adhesive Back Mounts||0.75" x 0.75"||White||100||0.14 lb||
|PAN-SGABM20-A-C-10||Panduit Adhesive Back Mounts||0.75" x 0.75"||White||10||0.014 lb||
|PAN-SGABM20-AT-C0||Panduit Adhesive Back Mounts||0.75" x 0.75"||Black||100||0.14 lb||
|PAN-SGABM25-A-C||Panduit Adhesive Back Mounts||1.00" x 1.00"||White||100||0.29 lb||
|PAN-SGABM25-A-C-10||Panduit Adhesive Back Mounts||1.00" x 1.00"||White||10||0.029 lb||
|PAN-SGABM25-AT-C0||Panduit Adhesive Back Mounts||1.00" x 1.00"||Black||100||0.29 lb||
|PAN-SGABM30-A-C||Panduit Adhesive Back Mounts||1.12" x 1.12"||White||100||0.38 lb||
|PAN-SGABM30-A-C-10||Panduit Adhesive Back Mounts||1.12" x 1.12"||White||10||0.014 lb||
|PAN-SGABM30-AT-C0||Panduit Adhesive Back Mounts||1.12" x 1.12"||Black||100||0.38 lb||
|PAN-SGABM40-A-L||Panduit Adhesive Back Mounts||1.50" x 1.50"||White||50||0.41 lb||
|PAN-SGABM50-A-L||Panduit Adhesive Back Mounts||2.00" x 2.00"||White||50||0.55 lb||
|PART #||MAX STATIC LOAD||MATERIAL||L x W||QUANTITY||COLOR|
|PAN-SGABM20-A-C||127 lbs||Nylon 6.6||0.75" x 0.75"||100||White|
|PAN-SGABM20-AT-C0||127 lbs||Weather Resistant Nylon 6.6||0.75" x 0.75"||100||Black|
|PAN-SGABM25-A-C||227 lbs||Nylon 6.6||1.00" x 1.00"||100||White|
|PAN-SGABM25-AT-C0||227 lbs||Weather Resistant Nylon 6.6||1.00" x 1.00"||100||Black|
|PAN-SGABM30-A-C||286 lbs||Nylon 6.6||1.12" x 1.12"||100||White|
|PAN-SGABM30-AT-C0||286 lbs||Weather Resistant Nylon 6.6||1.12" x 1.12"||100||Black|
|PAN-SGABM40-A-L||513 lbs||Nylon 6.6||1.50" x 1.50"||50||White|
|PAN-SGABM50-A-L||907 lbs||Nylon 6.6||2.00" x 2.00"||50||White|
- For best results clean the panel with a 50/50 mix of alcohol and water, remove the liner and apply pressure for at least 5 seconds.
- Rubber based adhesive tape mounts should be set in place for 2 hours before attaching a cable bundle.
- Acrylic based tape mounts should be set in place for 8 hours before attaching a cable bundle.
- You can determine mount spacing by dividing the weight of your wire bundle per foot by the mount's static load rating.
- Storage in opened containers is not recommended. It is best to keep the product in its original packaging. Adhesive products should never be stored near heating vents or other heat sources. Storage in lower temperatures may increase shelf life.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts