What's special about these thermal transfer label printers from Panduit?
- Panduit thermal transfer label printers creates high quality labels
- Compact design enables use in the office or anywhere space is limited
- 300 DPI thermal transfer creates crisp, clear labels and legible text
- 4 inches/second print speed allows time and money saving
- One button operation and auto-sensing gap detection reduces adjustment times
- Click for More Features
The TDP43ME Thermal Transfer Printer by Panduit® is a small form label printer designed to produce industrial level numbers of high quality labels. With easy to use software, this Panduit label printer presents itself as a must-have for any operation where making labels is necessary. A great selection of accessories for this Panduit label printer is also available, to ensure that all angles are covered.
|PAN-TDP43ME||Panduit TDP43ME printer, Hybrid Ribbon, Easy Mark Software, AC Power Adapter w/US power cord, USB Cable, User Manual, Quick Start Card, and Driver Disk||10.3 lbs|
|PAN-TDP43ME-RS||External Label Roll Stand for rear feed labels, supplied on 3" cores||1.9 lbs|
|PAN-TDP43ME-CASE||Hardside Carrying Case - Accommodates printer, AC power adapter, ribbons, printer cable, labels and tools||9.8 lbs|
|Thermal Transfer Ribbons|
- Setup and label loading are quick and easy - they take only minutes, for minimal down time
- Manufactured of durable plastic to withstand the occasional bump or fall
- Perfect for use on wire, cable, terminal blocks, conduit, control panels, and many other applications in the home, office or construction site
Recommended tape use:
- Hybrid – Recommended for use with self-laminating, heat shrink, component and non-laminated labels
- Wax – Recommended for use with self-laminating and non-laminated labels
- Resin – Recommended for use with component labels, marker plates, and continuous tape
Ideal for printing on:
|Resolution||300 dpi (12dot/mm)|
|Print Mode||Thermal Transfer|
|Memory||4MB Flash, 8MB SDRAM|
|Print Speed||2 IPS~4 IPS|
|Print Length||Min 12mm (1.47") Max 762mm (30")|
|Print Width||105.7mm (4.16")|
|Sensor Type||Adjustable Reflective sensor; Fixed transmissive, center aligned|
|Sensor Detection||Type: Label gap and black mark sensing.
Detection: Label length auto sensing and/or program command setting
|Media||Label Roll OD: Max. 4.92" (125mm)|
|Cord Diameter: 1" (25mm), 1.5" (38mm), 3" (76mm)|
|Width: 1" (25mm) ~ 4.64" (118mm)|
|Thickness: 0.0025" ~ 0.0098" (0.06~0.25mm)|
|Ribbon||Length: 981 ft. (300M)|
|Max. Ribbon roll OD: 2.67" (68mm)|
|Type: Transfer ribbons (wax, hybrid, and resin) in widths of: 1.18" to 4.33" (30mm to 110mm)|
|Core Inner Diameter: 1" (25.4mm)|
|Printer Language||EZPL Programming Language|
|Software||DLL & Driver: Microsoft Windows 2000 and XP, Vista (32 & 64 bit); Microsoft Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)|
|Easy-Mark Labeling Software|
|Image Handling||Support BMP and PCX. Support ICO, WMF, JPG, EMF file through software. Support image resize, rotating, mapping and inverse through software.|
|Resident Barcodes||Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 (subset A, B, C), UCC/EAN-128 K-Mart, UCC/EAN-128,UPC A / E (add on 2 & 5), I 2 of 5, I 2 of 5 with Shipping|
|Bearer Bars, EAN 8 / 13 (add on 2 & 5), Codabar, Post NET, EAN 128, DUN 14, MaxiCode, HIBC, Plessey, Random Weight, Telepen,|
|FIM, China Postal Code, RPS 128, PDF417, Datamatrix code & QR code|
|Interfaces||Serial port: RS-232 (Baud rate : 4800 ~ 115200 , Xon/Xoff , DSR/DTR )
USB port: V2.0
Parallel port: Bi-direction Ethernet TCP/IP Port (wireless – optional)
|Control Panel||Two Bi-color LED: Ready, Status Function Key: FEED|
|Power||Auto Switching 100/240VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Environment||Operation: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
Storage: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
|Humidity||Operation: 30-85%, non-condensing. Free air.
Storage: 10-90%, non-condensing. Free air.
|Cert. Approval||CE, FCC Class A, CCC, CB, cUL, RoHS, WEEE|
|Printer Dimension||Length: 11.2" (285 mm)
Height: 6.8" (171 mm)
Width: 8.9" (226 mm)
Weight: 6 lbs. (2.72 Kg)
FCC - DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY:
Model: TDP43M conforms to the following specification: FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Section 15.107(a) and Section 15.109(a) Class B digital device
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
INDUSTRY CANADA NOTICE:
This device complies with Industry Canada ICS-003 class B Requirements. Cet equipment est conforme a l'ICS-003 classe B de la norm Industrielle Canadien.
- Automate Your Business with Barcodes
- LAN, Telephone and Audio System Installations Require a Label Printer
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts