What's special about the Panduit Mini-Com CAT 5e and CAT 6 Jacks?
- CAT5E and CAT6 jacks install quickly and easily.
- Forward motion CAT5e termination will not impact critical internal components.
- Can be re-terminated a maximum of 10 times.
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e and ISO11801 Class D Standard
- Click for More Features
These reliable Panduit® Mini-Com CAT5E and CAT6 jacks utilize enhanced Giga-TX technology to optimize performance by eliminating conductor untwisting and can be easily identified by the red termination cap. Available in a wide variety of colors to help with ID, you can choose from Cat5e and Cat6 communication jacks, or Cat5e lead frame RJ45 jacks.
|PAN-CJ5E88T||Panduit Mini-Com® CAT5E Communication Jack||Black, Off White, Blue, Red, White, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple, Gray||
|PAN-CJ688TP||Panduit Mini-Com® CAT6 Communication Jack||Black, Off White, Blue, Red, White, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple||
|PAN-EGJT||Panduit Mini Com Jack Installation Tool
This mini jack installation tool will work for both CAT5 e and CAT6 both TX and TG styles
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 and ISO11801 2nd Edition Class E standard.
- Each jack is 100% tested to ensure NEXT and RL performance and is individually serialized for traceability.
- Utilizes patent-pending enhanced Giga-TX Technology for jack terminations which optimizes performance by maintaining cable pair geometry and eliminating conductor untwist.
- No punchdown tool required; simply use the PAN-EGJT Panduit Mini-Com Jack Installation Tool.
- Off White termination cap designates Category 6 PLUS performance and provides a positive strain relief, help control cable bend radius and security retains wires.
- Terminates 4 pair, 22-24 AWG, 100 ohm, solid or stranded twisted pair cable.
- Termination cap is color coded for T568A and T568B wiring schemes
- Accepts 6 and 8 position modular plugs without damage
- CAT5e Jacks are compatible with the Panduit Mini-com Executive series wall plates which are available in 1, 2, 4 or 6 module versions.
|Color Options||Black, Off White, Blue, Red, White, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple, Gray||Black, Off White, Blue, Red, White, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple|
|Wire Gauge||4-pair of 22-24 AWG solid and stranded||4-pair of 22-24 AWG solid and stranded|
|Standards||Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e and ISO11801 Class D Standard||Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 and ISO11801 2nd Edition Class E Standard|
|UL Listing||No. 1863||No. 1863|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts