What's special about these network security devices?
- Produces crisp, clear and easy to read labels, which is crucial for labeling and identifying today’s small or large network systems and their components.
- Versatile design allows you to use these labels with a large range of products such as Ultimate ID® Faceplates, Patch Panels, Marker Ties, Modular Furniture Faceplates and Surface Mount Boxes.
- Cassettes are compatible with the Panduit Panther™ LS8E Thermal Transfer Printers.
- Click for More Features
The P1™ Ultimate ID® Label Cassette from Panduit® is the perfect labeling solution to eliminating the confusion that comes along with today's large network infrastructures. Combining the P1 Ultimate ID labeling cassette with either Panduit's LS8E or LS9 thermal transfer printers allows you to efficiently label your network components, faceplates, and patch panels so that you, employees, and installers can quickly identify what patch cable or component goes where.
View compatible printers: Panduit Panther™ LS8E Thermal Transfer Printers
|Part #||Description||Height||Length||Label Count||Print On Color Area||Price / Pack|
|PAN-UILS8BW||Panduit® P1™ Ultimate ID® Label Cassette, Polyester||0.236"||25 FT||1||White||
- Assists your network in being up to code by contributing in the compliance of TIA/EIA-606-A labeling standard.
- Made from durable non-adhesive polyester material for use in both indoor and outside environments.
- P1 cassettes contain its own integrated memory device for letting you know the remaining amount of labels, remembers the last legend used, and automatically formats the P1 cassette to the thermal printer.
- Installation and removal of P1™ cassettes is a fast, easy, one step process, because each cassette contains both the ribbon and label material.
- TIA/EIA-606-A Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
|Cassette Style:||Panduit P1|
|Label Height:||0.236 Inches / 6.0 Millimeters|
|Label Length:||25.0 Feet / 7.6 Meters|
|Print-On Area Color:||White|
|Label Count:||1-Continuous 25 Foot Long Label|
0° F to 275° F (-18° C to 135° C)
|Standards and Compliances||RoHS Compliant|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts