What's special about this CinchStrap-EG?
- Mounts to walls, racks, and mobile carts to organize and neatly route cable runs
- Prevents attenuation by reducing gravity and weight-induced cable stress
- Durable hook and loop doesn't quit: reorganize, add, or remove cables up to 10,000 times
- Click for More Features
The Cinch Strap-EG lets you take the stress off horizontal cable runs and safely organize cables from wiring racks, mobile carts, along walls, over doorways and in wiring closets. These tubing and cable straps are made from durable hook and loop material and a solid brass spur grommet. Our durable tubing and cable straps feature double stitching and fabric pull-tab.
|Part #||Size||Bundle Diameter||Color||Price / Unit|
|VW7-N07-1BK||1" x 7"||1.5"||Black|
|VW10-N10-1BK||1" x 10"||2.5"||Black|
- Buckle works like a pulley, to give you extra leverage while tightening strap
- Grommet evenly distributes weight into the strap, so the fabric won't tear- even when heavy cable loads are suspended
- These plastic cable routing straps attach to any rack or surface. Use any fastener up to 1/4" diameter for mounting
- Durable hook and loop material lets you reorganize cable over and over again, up to 10,000 times
- These elastic cable strap products are available in sizes to meet every demand from 1"x 7" and 1" x 10" (other sizes and colors available upon request. Minimum quantities apply)
|Part #||Width||Length||Bundle Diameter||Color|
HOW TO USE -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Don't Let Headphone and Charge Cords Control Your Life
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts