What's special about these cable rings?
- Nail-in drive rings securely hold and route electrical and communications cabling on interior wood framing, utility poles or exterior walls
- Open-ended loop allows for easy cable removal and insertion, making additions and changes to the routing of your cables easier
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel to promote durability in both wet and dry environments
- Available in four (4) sizes to accommodate a variety of different sized applications
- Click for More Features
Patent Pending DR Series Drive Rings from Arlington Industries give you a simple and easy-to-install solution for harnessing and routing cables behind walls. Simply use a hammer to nail into place, and secure cables through the loop.
|AI-DR1||1/2" Drive Ring||1|
|AI-DR2||5/8" Drive Ring||1|
|AI-DR3||7/8" Drive Ring||1|
|AI-DR4||1-1/4" Drive Ring||1|
- Galvanized steel is sturdy enough to hold wire bundles in place, and will not rust and degrade over time
- Head of the drive stake is designed like a nail, for smooth penetration into stud surface
- Low profile design prevents snags or damage from objects or persons passing by
- Fast installation saves time and labor
|Part #||Approximate Cat 5 Cable Load Capacity||Dimension A||Dimension B|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is Metal Gauge?
- Residential Network Installations
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts