What's special about these adhesive wire clips?
- Easy to install onto any smooth surface.
- Retaining arm is able to support thicker cables.
- CLACC6 Clips are perfect for cables up to 0.40" diameter, like phone cords, RG58, and even coax cables.
- CLACC3 Clips are used for small cables, tubes, and hoses up to .20" in diameter.
- Click for More Features
Adhesive cable clips hold a single cord or cable firmly in any desired route. These adhesive-backed cable clips are also useful for other applications, such as wiring for stereo, telephone, etc. The adhesive clips' extra-wide opening allow easy insertion and removal. Sticks to virtually any smooth surface!
|CLACC3||ACC3 Saddles||5/8"||10||Natural or Black||
|CLACC6||ACC6 Saddles||3/4"||10||Natural or Black||
|CLACC3-500||ACC3 clips - Bulk||5/8"||500||Natural or Black||
|CLACC6-500||ACC6 clips - Bulk||3/4"||500||Natural or Black||
|Color||Natural or Black||Natural or Black|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. It should be OK for the trim, I would not recommend this for drywall.
- Hello, The CLACC3 Cord Clips are used for small cables, tubes, and hoses up to .20" in diameter
- Hello, Although it can be used for that purpose, the adhesive backing on the back of the saddle clip might make it hard to remove from the dash
- Hello, As long as the concrete is smooth and a non-rigid surface, these will work for your project.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts