What's special about these adhesive wire clips?
- Easy to install onto any smooth surface.
- Retaining arm is able to support thicker cables.
- CLACC6 Clips are perfect for cables up to 0.40" diameter, like phone cords, RG58, and even coax cables.
- CLACC3 Clips are used for small cables, tubes, and hoses up to .20" in diameter.
- Click for More Features
Adhesive cable clips hold a single cord or cable firmly in any desired route. These adhesive-backed cable clips are also useful for other applications, such as wiring for stereo, telephone, etc. The adhesive clips' extra-wide opening allow easy insertion and removal. Sticks to virtually any smooth surface!
|CLACC3||ACC3 Saddles||5/8"||10||Natural or Black||
|CLACC6||ACC6 Saddles||3/4"||10||Natural or Black||
|CLACC3-500||ACC3 clips - Bulk||5/8"||500||Natural or Black||
|CLACC6-500||ACC6 clips - Bulk||3/4"||500||Natural or Black||
|Color||Natural or Black||Natural or Black|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do they remove neatly? - I'm renting and need to know that if I put these on the walls that I can take them off without damage to the drywall or trim.
- Thank you for your question. It should be OK for the trim, I would not recommend this for drywall.
what size cable or wire will it secure?
- Hello, The CLACC3 Cord Clips are used for small cables, tubes, and hoses up to .20" in diameter
Practical for dash cam wire mounting for power cord on car's dash?
- Hello, Although it can be used for that purpose, the adhesive backing on the back of the saddle clip might make it hard to remove from the dash
Will these adhere to concrete as well as baseboard?
- Hello, As long as the concrete is smooth and a non-rigid surface, these will work for your project.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts