What's special about these Command adhesive hooks?
These self-adhesive plastic hooks come in a variety of sizes and load capacities, from 1/2 lb to 5 lbs. They adhere easily to most flat or lightly-textured surfaces including wood, glass, tile, and painted cinder block. Easily hang pictures and more without punching holes into surfaces.
|Part #||Description||Max. Load /|
|CL-17001||Medium Hooks||3 lbs (1.35kg)||2 hooks,|
|CL-17003||Large Hooks||5 lbs (2.25kg)||1 clip,|
|CL-17026||Decorating Clips||1/2 lb (0.226kg)||20 clips,|
|CL-17040||Picture Hanger||5 lbs (2mg)||1strip||1/16"|
- Replacement adhesive strips available to allow for re-use of hooks
- Simple peel-and-stick design is easy to use and apply, won't leave residue or damage surfaces
- Synthetic rubber resin adhesive provides a strong and secure hole
|Adhesive Material||Rubber Resin|
|Tape Construction||Double Coat|
As a precaution DO NOT use for antiques, heirlooms, or other valuable or irreplaceable items. DO NOT hang items over beds. Use only one hook per item hung.. May not adhere well to vinyl surfaces. DO NOT use on wallpapered surfaces.
NOTE: Apply to surfaces above 50°F (10°C). Adhesive could lose adhesion above 105°F (40°C). Hooks can be reused with replacement Command™ Strips.
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. These will work fine on your wall.
- Thank you for your question. This item is meant to be used indoors within a temperature range of 50º-105ºF.
- The hooks have a weight capacity depending on which size you purchase. As long as the wet towel does not exceed the weight limit for the hook it will hold it up.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts