What's special about these cable rings?
- No strut clamps needed – just twist and snap into strut
- Installs in just seconds, as opposed to traditional rings that require clamps
- Tough, lightweight nylon construction holds up to 75 lbs
- Click for More Features
With Millepede Strut Ready Cable Rings, hanging, routing, and supporting overhead cabling has never been easier. Whereas cable rings used to require strut clamps for mounting, Millepede's revolutionary design does away with clamps completely by snapping directly into the struts themselves.
Please Note: These products ship in 1-2 weeks
|Part #||Diameter||Quantity / Pack||Price / Pack|
Instead of installation time being minutes per ring, it's reduced to only seconds. Millepede strut-ready rings are made of rugged but lightweight nylon, and can hold up to 75 lbs.
- Plenum rated (UL 1565)
|Part #||Diameter||Weight Capacity||Rating (Plenum)||Quantity per Pack|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts