What's special about these edge-mounted cable clips?
- Used in conjunction with cable ties or tape to secure cable bundles to the edges of plastic or metal sheets without the need for holes, nails, or any tools, a clean and dynamic wire routing solution.
- Because no adhesives or screws are needed to keep these edge clips attached to surfaces, maintenance, relocation, and removal of cables are much easier than with other clips and cable staples.
- Ideal for temporary or permanent use in automotive, electrical, and many other industrial and commercial applications.
- Click for More Features
These Edge Clips from HellermannTyton® require no tools or hard labor to install, and provide a quick, low-key, and highly versatile wire routing solution.
|PART #||MIN PANEL THICKNESS||MAX PANEL THICKNESS||LENGTH||WIDTH||HEIGHT|
|HT-151-03401||0.039" (1.0 mm)||0.117" (3.0 mm)||1.57" (40.0 mm)||0.39" (10.0 mm)||0.49" (12.4 mm)|
|HT-151-03402||0.039" (1.0 mm)||0.117" (3.0 mm)||1.57" (40.0 mm)||0.39" (10.0 mm)||0.52" (13.0 mm)|
|HT-151-03404||0.117" (3.0 mm)||0.039" (1.0 mm)||1.57" (40.0 mm)||0.39" (10.0 mm)||0.49" (12.4 mm)|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Hello, This item is made from high impact modified nylon and is not UV rated.
- Hello, Unfortunately the manufacturer does not have that edge clip in any other option.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts