What's special about these edge-mounted cable clips?
- Used in conjunction with cable ties or tape to secure cable bundles to the edges of plastic or metal sheets without the need for holes, nails, or any tools, a clean and dynamic wire routing solution
- Because no adhesives or screws are needed to keep these edge clips attached to surfaces, maintenance, relocation, and removal of cables are much easier than with other clips and cable staples
- Ideal for temporary or permanent use in automotive, electrical, and many other industrial and commercial applications
- Click for More Features
These Edge Clips from HellermannTyton® require no tools or hard labor to install, and provide a quick, low-key, and highly versatile wire routing solution.
- Integrated metal clamp holds the clip securely in place, may cause slight surface scratches but will not destroy a finish
- Bundles may be held together with cable ties or tape, providing you the flexibility to use the method of your choice
- Will not leave any residue or do any damage to the surface, aside from a few small scratches
- UL 94
- RoHS Compliant
|PART #||MIN PANEL THICKNESS||MAX PANEL THICKNESS||LENGTH||WIDTH||HEIGHT|
|HT-151-03401||0.039" (1.0 mm)||0.117" (3.0 mm)||1.57" (40.0 mm)||0.39" (10.0 mm)||0.49" (12.4 mm)|
|HT-151-03402||0.039" (1.0 mm)||0.117" (3.0 mm)||1.57" (40.0 mm)||0.39" (10.0 mm)||0.52" (13.0 mm)|
|HT-151-03404||0.117" (3.0 mm)||0.039" (1.0 mm)||1.57" (40.0 mm)||0.39" (10.0 mm)||0.49" (12.4 mm)|
|Edge Clips with integrated clamps|
|PART #||MIN BUNDLE SIZE||MAX BUNDLE SIZE||NOMINAL BUNDLE SIZE||MIN PANEL THICKNESS||MAX PANEL THICKNESS|
|HT-151-00174||0.614" (15.3 mm)||0.63" (15.9 mm)||0.62" (15.6 mm)||0.04" (1.0 mm)||0.12" (3.0 mm)|
|HT-151-00234||0.59" (15 mm)||0.87" (22 mm)||0.32" (8.13 mm)||0.12" (3.0 mm)||0.24" (6.0 mm)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Tips for Safe Cable Management in Sterile Conditions
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, This item is made from high impact modified nylon and is not UV rated.
- Hello, Unfortunately the manufacturer does not have that edge clip in any other option.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts