What's special about this fiber optic tester?
- Used to remove the “dead zone” from OTDR measurements
- Used as calibration comparison for OTDR measurements
- Used as a long haul system loop back for field testing transmission
- Standard 1 km fiber lengths (custom lengths available)
- Three meter input and output fiber lengths (custom lengths available)
- Click for More Features
Fiber optic testers check the continuity of the network from one point to another. The Pulse Suppressor Test Boxes are used to eliminate “dead zones.” Dead zones exist where the Optical Time Domain Reflectometer, or OTDR, is unable to measure the distance and loss between two points. Pulse suppressors are available for single fiber or 12 fiber configurations.
Please Note: These products ship within 1 Week
|FOT-FTB01SUCUC-1000M||Pulse Suppressor (Test Box) 1Km||SC/UPC-SC/UPC|
|FOT-FTB01SUFUF-1000M||Pulse Suppressor (Test Box) 1Km||FC/UPC-FC/UPC|
|FOT-FTB01SUFUC-1000M||Pulse Suppressor (Test Box) 1Km||SC/UPC-FC/UPC|
|FOT-FTB12SUCUC-1000M||12 Fiber Pulse Suppressor (Test Box) 1Km||SC/UPC-SC/UPC|
|FOT-FTB12SUFUF-1000M||12 Fiber Pulse Suppressor (Test Box) 1Km||FC/UPC-FC/UPC|
|FOT-FTB12SUFUC-1000M||12 Fiber Pulse Suppressor (Test Box) 1Km||SC/UPC-FC/UPC|
|Connector/Adaptor Cleaning Kit|
|FOT-KIT-CAC||Connector / Adaptor Cleaning Kit|
View more info
- Impact and crush resistant packaging
- Can be terminated with any style connector
- Single mode or multimode fiber available
- Handle included for portability
- Consists of light weight, hard plastic
Connector/Adapter Cleaning Kit
Used to maintain clean ferrules and connector end faces within fiber management systems, laser transmitters, and optical receivers
- Automatic connector cleaner
- Replacement Cartridge
- Adapter cleaner sticks, 2.5mm and 1.25mm (20 each)
- Locking alcohol dispenser (4 oz)
- Kim wipes
- Carrying case (hard)
- Compressed air can (10 oz)
|SINGLE PORT||7.5" x 9.5" x 4"||-40°C to +85°C|
|12 PORT||13.5" x 16.5" x 7"||-40°C to +85°C|
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Fast, Efficient Terminations and Connections with Leviton Fiber Optics
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts