What's special about this Power Meter for fiber optics ?
- Tests signal power in a fiber optic network by measuring the average power of a continuous light beam.
- This economical and extremely portable meter is perfect for CATV engineers, telecom installers and technicians who work with single mode fiber optic cable network installation, CATV networks, and local networks.
- The best solution for debugging and maintenance of telecommunication networks.
- Click for More Features
The PM1 series Power Meters are designed for use with an Optical Source for performing optical loss measurements on fiber optic cables.
|Part #||Description||Measurement Range (dBM)||Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|PRO-PM-102A||Fiber Optic Pro PM 1 Series Power Meter||-60° to +3°||4.53"L x 2.44"W x 1.18"H||0.309 lbs|
|PRO-PM-102B||Fiber Optic Pro PM 1 Series Power Meter||-40° to +23°||4.53"L x 2.44"W x 1.18"H||0.309 lbs|
- Soap bar sized meter packs a powerful punch by including all the most useful and popular functions in one lightweight, rugged housing.
- Automatic off feature saves the charge so even if you leave it on, you will not drain the battery.
- Supports more than 20 hours continuous operation when fully charged for use on multiple jobs or one very long one.
- Back lit large character LCD display makes it easy to monitor the process of measurement and testing.
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Use the PM1 series when you need:
- Absolute optical fiber power measurements, as well as fiber optic loss-related measurements
- Wide range of power measurement
- High-accuracy precision testing
- Automatic self-calibration function
- FC/PC, SC/PC, ST/PC interchangeable connector
- Carrying Bag
- User Manual
- Worldwide compatible AC/DC power adaptor
- Test report
This series Power Meter was built to be economical while still conducting real-world tests and receiving accurate results. Its extremely portable size and weight makes it a great selection for use at multiple job sites.
|Measuring Range dBm||-60 to +3 dBm||-40 to +23 dBm|
|Connector||FC/PC, SC/PC, ST/PC, Universal|
|Accuracy||+ 0.35 dB + 10nW|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Tone Detection (Hz)||N/A|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 122°F (-10° C to 50° C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to +70° C)|
|Power Supply||2pcs *Li-ion Battery ; 5V AC/DC Adaptor|
|Dimensions (mm)||4.53"L x 2.44"W x 1.18"H||4.53"L x 2.44"W x 1.18"H|
|Weight||0.309 lbs||0.309 lbs|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Hello, Yes this does test multimode fiber
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts