What's special about this fiber optic tester?
- Utilizes infrared light technology to make optical loss measurements, which are the best way to tell why a signal is not getting through to its destination.
- Designed to give the technician an accurate reading while still being easy to use.
- Inexpensive hand-held device can be carried to jobs without being cumbersome or adding to your already heavy load of tools and equipment.
- Click for More Features
The OLM2 series consists of the OLM202A and OLM202B Optical Multi-Testers. These units combine a power meter and a 3-wavelength laser source, which are for use in optical fiber network installation and maintenance applications. Thanks to their ample data storage space, these testers are perfect for field testing and transferring the test results to PC through USB interface.
|PRO-OLM202A||OLM2A Optical Multimeter dBm -70 to +10||6.614" H x 2.99" L x 1.69" W|
|PRO-OLM202B||OLM2B Optical Multimeter dBm -50 to +26||6.614" H x 2.99" L x 1.69" W|
- Auto wavelength recognition saves you time and potential error, so your unit will detect and connect to the appropriate wavelength.
- Able to store up to 999 test data results for easy recall at a labor time.
- Included with your tester is a USB interface and PC associated software to upload your results to your computer.
- Interchangeable connectors available for both power meter and laser source.
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- FC / SC / ST connectors
- Soft Carrying Case
- User Manual
- PC Software
- USB cable
- AC/DC power adaptor
- Rechargeable Batteries
|Calibrated Wavelength (nm)||850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625|
|Connector||Interchangeable FC / SC / ST for PC/APC|
|Data storage (items)||Yes|
|Display Units||dB / dBm / mW / μW|
|Display precision (dB)||0.01|
|Accuracy||± 5% ± 1nW|
|Wavelength Recognition||1310/1490/1550 (input power ≥-40dBm)|
|Tone Detection||270 Hz / 1KHz / 2KHz (input power ≥-40dBm )|
|Measuring Range dBm||OLM-202A
-70 to +10
-50 to +26
|Calibrated Wavelength (nm)||1310/1490/1550|
|Connector||Interchangeable FC/SC/ST for PC (APC is available at time of ordering)|
|Modulation frequencies||270/1K/2K Hz|
|*Output Power||-5dBm ± 0.5dB|
|±0.2dB @ 1490|
|±0.05dB @ 1310/1550nm|
|Wavelength Recognizing Code||Yes|
|Auto Power off||Yes|
|Power Supply||2pcs NiHM 1.2V, 2000mAh AC/DC Adaptor|
|Battery Life||> 100 Hours (laser off)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C +70°C|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C +50°C|
|Relative Humidity||<90% (Non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||6.614" H x 2.99" L x 1.69" W|
|Weight||0.683 lbs (310 grams)|
*Note: Valid at 1550nm, CW, 23 ± 3° C, Relative humidity = 70%, with FC connector.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts