What's special about this laser source?
The LS series offer excellent stability and portability for accurate fiber optic testing. Single output port provides stable laser power at dual wavelength. The compact unit operates in either continuous wave (CW) mode or modulated mode. A low battery indicator reminds the user of replacing the battery.
|Part #||Description||Central Wavelength||Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|PRO-LS-102D||Optical Laser Source 1310 & 1550 Output Wavelength||1310±20nm & 1550±20nm||4.527" L x 2.56" W x 1.18H||0.31 lb|
|PRO-LS-103D||Optical Laser Source 850 & 1300 Output Wavelength||850±10nm & 1300±20nm||4.527" L x 2.56" W x 1.18" H||0.31 lb|
- Single output port provides stable laser power at dual wavelength
- Automatically powers off so you are not using battery when not in use
- Operates in either continuous wave (CW) mode or modulated mode
- Contractors and subcontractors can take this laser source into the field, connect to backbones or other fiber optic set ups and start working
- Backlit feature allows you to read the data easily even in low light
- Your unit will let you know when the battery is running low so you are never left without a light source mid test
- Although this device alone does not measure any loss, there can be no readings on the other end without it – a vital piece of your kit!
- Convenient pouch makes this easy to transport and store
- LS1 series are designed for a low budget and can meet the basic demand in real testing.
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty with service in the USA
- FC/PC connector (SC/PC, ST/PC, FC/APC, SC/APC Optional)
- Carrying Bag
- User Manual
- AC/DC power adaptor
- Test report
|Output wavelength (nm)||1310 & 1550||850 &1330|
|Central Wavelength||1310±20nm & 1550±20nm||850±10nm & 1300±20nm|
|Emitter Type||LD (Laser Diode)|
|Output Stability|| Short Term (15 minutes): <0.1dB
Long Term ( 5 Hours or above): <0.2dB
|Spectral Width||5 nm|
|Output Frequency (Hz)||270, 1K, 2K|
|Output Power||-5 dBm|
|Operating Temperature||(14° F to 122° F) -10°C to + 50° C|
|Storage Temperature||(-4° F to 158° F) -20°C to +70° C|
|Power supply||Li-ion Battery ; 5V AC/DC Adaptor|
|Dimensions (mm)||4.527" L x 2.56" W x 1.18H|
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts