What's special about this large drop over?
- Protects cables and hoses from crossing pedestrians and vehicles to 4,000 lbs (1814 kg)
- Placed directly over pre-installed cables, so you will not have to disconnect your devices for installation
- 1.5" to 2" channels provide ample space for very large power cords and cables bundles
- "T" connectors allow you to combine as many as cord covers as you need to protect long cable runs
- Click for More Features
The Goliath Extra Large Drop Over installs directly over your cables and hoses, providing protection that fits most applications. Use these cable covers for carnivals, sporting events, emergency situations, and many other heavy duty applications. For use with pneumatic (air-filled) tires only. Traffic from vehicles with solid tires will destroy this cable cover.
- Contains holes for bolting into the ground if desired, making this cable cover usable for both temporary and permanent applications
- These drop overs may be stacked for easy transport and storage
- Hard, dense rubber construction ensures high performance in extreme weather conditions
- Ideal for sporting events, carnivals, garages, repair shops, and more
|Number of Channels||2||3|
|Channel Dimensions||2" x 2" [5,08 x 5,08 cm]||1.5" x 1.5" [3,81 x 3,81 cm]|
|Load Capacity||4,000 lbs [1814 kg]||4,000 lbs [1814 kg]|
|Length||36.5" [92,71 cm]||39" [99,06 cm]|
|Overall Width||17" [43,18 cm]||13.75" [34,93 cm]|
|Overall Height||3" [7,62 cm]||2" [5,08 cm]|
|Weight||42 lbs [19,05 kg]||24 lbs [10,88 kg]|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts