What's special about these cord covers?
- Protects your cords and hoses while providing skid-resistant grip to reduce slipping and accidents.
- Ideal for home or office, wherever there might be a tripping hazard from cables.
- Custom fit: just cut the length you need with a straight edge for a neat, finished look.
- Solid or slit-bottom cord protectors available.
- Learn how this cord protector works.
- Click for More Features
Whether you need to protect your cables in an office, parking lot or home, light and medium rubber duct cable protectors are perfect for any job. Available in different colors, sizes and lengths, these heavy duty cord covers can be cut to a specific custom length for any application. Multiple channel options are available, as well as feed-through or slit on the bottom cable entrances. Hide your power cables and electrical cords, protecting them and the feet of any passers-by who might otherwise have tripped over them.
We cannot slit cord covers. You can do this on your own using a box cutter, knife or other sharp blade.
- Weather-resistant: can withstand rain, heat, and cold for a long lasting cable protector.
- Constructed of a superior rubber compound that provides excellent vulcanization quality for durability.
- Able to be used in parking lots, the D-300 series is suitable to be run over by small to mid-size vehicles while protecting your wires.
- Many different sizes available for application flexibility - protect anything from a single phone cord to a garden hose.
- Velcro tape can be added to the cord cover, to prevent the Rubber Duct from moving and causing injuries.
- Will withstand use in high-traffic areas.
The Oldest Cord Cover on the Block is Still the BEST!!!
Term of the Day: Wire Management
For those of you who are not familiar with it let me give you a brief definition of ‘wire management’ and how it relates to cable protectors and cord covers. It is the management of wires, cables, hoses, and basically anything else used to connect two objects. Here's an example: you power up your generator, place it 70 feet away (according to code) from your building and run the power cord to your appliances. That 70 feet of cord is now exposed not only to pedestrians who can trip over it, but also to vehicles that can destroy it, causing you to lose the power being supplied from the generator, not to mention numerous other safety hazards. A more common example can be found in your office, where you station a device such as a printer or a coffee maker but of course, there are no nearby power outlets! Now you're left with a cord snaking around on the ground, just waiting to be tripped over. Warehouse environments are another location where wire management is absolutely necessary; countless items need to be plugged into the wall and positioned elsewhere, but a forklift would simply tear the power cords to shreds!
Q. Now that you know Cable Protectors are a necessity, what is the solution?
A. Cables and wires just lying unprotected on the ground can result in unnecessary and irreversible damage to your equipment, not to mention the safety issues that they impose on pedestrians. In essence, a small investment could eliminate down time amongst your staff and/or crew, inconvenience to you and your customers, and prevent personal injury.
Q. Why are the Rubber Duct Cord Covers a great solution?
A. With their low profiles, variety of styles and durable construction, Rubber Ducts are superior to plastic cord covers and much more affordable than polyurethane. And, 8 out of 9 rubber duct models can withstand vehicular traffic! Why are rubber ducts better than plastic cord covers? Because they always lay flat, they can withstand high volume traffic, and they have a much higher resistance to wear and tear damage.
Q. Who uses/sells/buys Cord Covers?
A. Everyone! Cord covers are mainly used by electrical contractors and distributors, electricians, DJ's and musicians, and are used in environments such as carnivals, sporting events, and offices. However, anywhere there is a generator, appliances, or just cables on the ground, there is a need for a cord cover. Wire management is becoming a necessity because it makes life simpler and safer.
Q. What's in it for YOU?
A. A better cord cover that CableOrganizer.com stands behind 100%. Let us know what you are protecting (types of cables and how many) and what you are protecting them from and we will recommend the perfect cable protector for you. With 9 different styles of rubber ducts, you're bound to find the perfect match. If your application requires a different type cord cover, CableOrganizer.com offers practically every solution for cable protection.
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, We do not cut the cord cover, however they are easily cuttable with an exacto knife or straight edge after purchasing.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts