What's special about these cable wire covers?
- Separated channels to route cables, hoses, or wires either on the floor, along a wall, or up a pole
- The underside of the center channel is removable for routing cables with large plugs, connectors, assemblies, etc
- MegaDuct cord protectors are molded from a tough PVC to protect against foot and vehicular traffic
- Great for use in garages, warehouses, storehouses, or factories
- Can be installed along a wall or a pole to serve as a bumper for cars
- Made in black or yellow and available in 3 or 5 ft lengths
- Designed to accommodate large power cords, hoses or cables to prevent tripping and other accidents
- Made of durable, sturdy PVC to withstand years of foot and light vehicle traffic
- Protects equipment from accidentally being pulled from walls, racks or desks by preventing the attached cords from being inadvertently snagged or kicked
- Click for More Features
The MegaDuct heavy-duty cable wire covers by Geist are multifunctional, yet simple in design. These flexible and durable cord protectors can be placed horizontally on posts or poles to protect vehicle doors in parking lots or even uses as bumpers on garage floors to mark the proper stopping point.
|Part #||Description||Color||Shipping Weight||Price|
|MD-3||MegaDuct 3 ft. length||Black, Yellow||6.0 lbs|
|MD-5||MegaDuct 5 ft. length||Black, Yellow||9.5 lbs|
- For an alternate use, attach the MegaDuct to poles or posts to protect vehicles in parking garages or traffic areas
- Two colors available: Black to blend in with surroundings, or Yellow to visually caution pedestrians and motorists
- Great addition to your office, home, warehouse, garage or any other place that your cables need a little more protection
- Available in 3 or 5 foot lengths, and can be used in tandem for longer cabling or hose runs
The MegaDuct cord cover can be used for protection and hazard reduction in a variety of non-standard applications. For example, the MegaDuct bumper material can be mounted vertically as a protective bumper on poles or posts, to protect vehicles in tight parking or traffic areas, or as a truck or boat bumper at loading docks and boating facilities.
|Colors||Black or Yellow||Black or Yellow|
|Weight||6 lbs||9.5 lbs|
|Total Height||1.7" (43mm)||1.7" (43mm)|
|Total Width||5.6" (142mm)||5.6" (142mm)|
|Center Channel Height||1.25" (32mm)||1.25" (32mm)|
|Center Channel Width||2" (51mm)||2" (51mm)|
|Outer Channel Height||0.75" (19mm)||0.75" (19mm)|
Center Channel Removal Option:
To accommodate large cords with plugs, the center channel may be removed. Using a knife, box cutter, or other sharp blade, safely slice approximately 2 inches along the pre-scored lines on the bottom of the MegaDuct. Use pliers to grip the end of the cut piece and pull the center channel out along the remaining length of the duct.
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. This item rated for foot and light vehicle traffic only. We do offer higher capacity cord protectors which can have vehicles driven over them: http://www.cableorganizer.com/cord-covers/high-capacity-covers.htm
- Thank you for your question. This item is made out of PVC which enables it to be cut into shorter lengths to meet your needs.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts