What's special about this drop over indoor cable protector?
- Prevents tripping on cords while protecting cables from heavy indoor traffic.
- Super wide channel (up to 7.75") accomodates more cables to protect.
- Least expensive polyurethane dropover model on the market.
- Easy setup and take-down for quick projects.
- UV resistant for longer lifespan.
- Click for More Features
A step up from our light capacity Wiremold cord covers and expandable like our heavy duty cable protectors, this Cable Guard Drop Over Cable Protector offers great versatility. Because they interlock with one another, you can add as many or as little as you need. Made of quality urethane, they are very durable and indispensable companion to any smooth floor surface.
|Elasco Heavy Duty Dropovers|
|Part #||Channel Size||Overall Dimensions||Load Capacity||Color||Weight||Price|
|CPCG-D-1050||1.5" W x 0.5" H||5.25" W x 1" H x 37" L||6,125 lbs/ tire||Black, Red||2 lbs|
|CPCG-D-1010||4" W x 1" H||10.75" W x 1.5" H x 36" L||8,850 lbs/ tire||Black, Red||6 lbs|
|CPCG-D-8200||7.75" W x 1.75" H||20.0" W x 37" L||7,450 lbs/ tire||Black, Red||31 lbs|
Please note that even though they resemble our Linebacker® GP-1 Dropover, they are a light duty product solely designed for pedestrian and light vehicle traffic (CPCG-D-1010). They are in no way meant to be utilized in construction zones or in other industrial applications.
|Part #||Channel Width||Channel Height||Total Length||Total Width||Total Height||Weight||Load Capacity|
|CPCG-D-1050||1.5"||0.5"||37"||5.25"||1"||2 lbs||6,125 lbs/ tire|
|CPCG-D-1010||4"||1"||36"||10.75"||1.5"||6 lbs||8,850 lbs/ tire|
|CPCG-D-8200||7.75"||1.75"||37"||20.0"||2"||31 lbs||7,450 lbs/ tire|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- This cord cover is not easily trimmed. While it is possible to use a mitre saw to cut the length of this product shorter than 36", it would be much more difficult to modify the width of this cord cover. Our sales team may be best suited to discuss your options for fitting into limited spaces. Feel free to contact our sales team at 866-222-0030.
- At the moment we do not offer a sample of this item. It can't be cut. Sorry
- Thank you for asking! This item does not meet ADA requirements.
- Yes, these cord protectors can be used outdoors
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts