What's special about this cable overpass system?
- Protectors are manufactured of high density urethane to withstand abrasions, weather and heavy loads
- Diamond plated tread to ensure traction for rubber-wheeled vehicles in normal, wet, or slippery conditions
- Highly noticeable yellow color improves makes it easy to see even in the dark
- Modular interlocking design for quick assembly and easy storage
- Click for More Features
Protect hoses and cables from heavy trucks and vehicles with the Diamondback Modular Hose System. Choose from 3 inch up to 6.5 inch bridges that can support up to 23,700 lbs (10,750 kg) per axle. Great for fire departments, municipalities, or warehouses.
Includes 1 Tunnel and 2 Ramps
|Complete Single Tunnel Systems|
|CO-MHBS-2025||Bridge for up to 3" lines||32 lbs (14.5 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-3035||Bridge for up to 3.5" lines||40 lbs (18.1 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-4045||Bridge for up to 4.5" lines||50 lbs (22.7 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-5060||Bridge for up to 6.5" lines||92 lbs (41.7 kg)|
PLEASE NOTE: Hose Bridge Systems are intended for temporary installations only.
- Built-in hand holds for easy transport, setup, breakdown and storage
- Hand-holds can be used as attachment points for mounting breaks
- Protection for hoses or cables up to 6.5" (165 mm) in diameter; ideal for fire departments and municipalities
- Custom bridge systems also available for multiple-hose applications
Hose Bridge Systems are intended for temporary installations only.
- View Chemical, Oil and Solvent Resistance (PDF)
- Cord Cover Fill Chart (PDF)
- View Cord Covers Comparison Chart
Complete Single Tunnel Systems
|Load Capacity per Tire/Axle|
|PART #||MIN FOOTPRINT in (mm)||MAX LOAD PER TIRE 75°F (23.9°C)|
|CO-MHBS-2025||7 x 7 in (178 x 178 mm)||23,700 lbs. (10,750 kgs)|
|CO-MHBS-3035||7 x 7 in (178 x 178 mm)||19,800 lbs. (8,981 kgs)|
|CO-MHBS-4045||7 x 7 in (178 x 178 mm)||19,300 lbs. (8,754 kgs)|
|CO-MHBS-5060||7 x 7 in (178 x 178 mm)||17,100 lbs. (7,757 kgs)|
|Part #||A-Bridge Length||B-Bridge Width||C-Bridge Height||D-Tunnel Diameter||E-Ramp Length||Weight|
|CO-MHBS-2025||34.75" (882.65mm)||16" (406mm)||3.88" (98.55mm)||3" (76.2mm)||14.75" (374.65mm)||32 lbs (14.5 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-3035||38.25" (971.55mm)||16" (406mm)||4.63" (117.6mm)||3.5" (88.9mm)||16" (406mm)||40 lbs (18.1 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-4045||44" (1118mm)||16" (406mm)||5.5" (139.7mm)||4.5" (114.3mm)||18.5" (469.9mm)||50 lbs (22.7 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-5060||60" (1524mm)||16" (406mm)||8.13" (206.5mm)||7" (179mm)||25.5" (647.7mm)||92 lbs (41.7 kg)|
|Each modular hose bridge system consists of 1 tunnel and 2 ramps.|
Vehicles crossing hose bridge system must have clearance of greater than hose bridge height.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Warranty & Liability (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Tips for Safe Cable Management in Sterile Conditions
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cord Covers
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts