Metal CableShield Floor Cord Cover
Sturdy Metal Cable Protection
What's special about this metal cord cover?
- Protects your cables and cords on the floor from foot traffic, office chairs, and warehouse traffic.
- Larger units are equipped with a separator that provides additional support for the cover, and helps you to keep power and data cables separate.
- Composed of 2 pieces, a base and cover so cables can be installed or removed without having to disconnect the ends, or feed large connectors through the channel.
- Click for More Features
The metal cable shield provides you with nearly crush-proof protection for your cords, cables and hoses. The low-profile design, aluminum finish, and sturdy construction come together to create a cord protector that can be used in a wide variety of environments from offices to warehouses.
Please Note: Due to the manufacturing process and material, the covers may not be smooth and have scratches and/or dents
|Part #||# Of Channels||Overall Length||Overall Width||Channel Widht||Channel Height||Load Capacity||Price|
|PART #||Number of Channels||Overall Dimensions||Channel Dimensions||Load Capacity|
|Length||Width||Channel Width||Channel Height|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
How the pieces fit together - I might be able to use this product (Part #ED-CSX-MET-3) in a project, but I need to know how the top fits onto the bottom. Does it have to be slid into place, or can it be installed in a top down fashion? What keeps the cover in place once installed? Thanks
- Thank you for your question. These tops slide onto the bottom, they cannot be "popped" into place and this system is also what keeps them in place once installed.
Metal Cable Shield Single Channel Floor Cord Cover- 0.22 in x 0.4375 in ED-CSX-MET-1 Does it come in black metal
- Hello, Unfortunately these do not come in black. We do have other cord covers that do offer black as a color they aren't metal though. If you would like help picking out the correct cord cover for your application, please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030 and we can help you
We'd like to purchase two (2) ED-CSX-MET-1 cable covers at different lengths: 1- 46" inches 1- 33" inches May we cut these to size?
- Hello, These can be cut, however they are aluminum so you would need a saw that cuts through metal.
Do you sell longer lengths?
- Hello, Unfortunately not. We don't want these too long for two reasons; 1. the shipping will be more than the product 2. longer pieces will get damaged and broken. If you would like a longer length in this raceway, simply abut two pieces together, and slide the top from either side over onto the new track, and then continue on, it will almost be like one solid piece.
Can they be wall mounted?
- Hello, Yes, if you remove the cover and screw the inside onto the wall then replace the cover.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts